How to prepare for NEET in Short Term
CBSE NEET - UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is the most important entrance exam in India for admission in to MBBS / BDS courses in MCI recognized Medical Colleges/Dental Council recognized Colleges. NEET will fill 15% of their MBBS & BDS seats through the centralized all India counselling and 85% of seats through state counselling.
Students of Jammu & Kashmir. Andhra Pradesh. and Telangana can appear for the NEET exam only for the admission to the Armed Forces Medical College. Pune. Other institutes and universities that screes students for screen their students for their MBBSand BDS courses through the NEET, include Delhi University. Banaras Hindu University. And Jamia Hamdard University.
For 85 % State-Quota seats:-
- Students should have a valid domicle of the state
- They should also have a residency proof of the state. All candidates ned Aadhaar Card to apply for the NEET exa. However, an exception has been made for the students of Jammu & Kashmir. Assam and Meghalaya.
- The age limit for the NEET exam has been done away with on March 31.2017. It that students above 25 years of age can also register for the medical entrance exam from tis year.
- The ruling was based on the recommenation of the Medical Council of India - MCI, which is looking forward to the bridge the acute shortage of doctors in India.
- The apex court will give final decision on the age limits in the NEET exam later.
- Earlier the CBSE had decland that medical aspirants can appear for the NEET exam for a Maximum of three times. However, later they clarified that NEET attempts before 2017 will this case. NEET 2017 will be considered the first attempt for all medical aspirants appraring for the exam this year.
How to Prepare for NEET: - How to Success in NEET: - How to get rank in NEET: - How to study for NEET: - Tips for NEET Short Term Preperation:-
- NEET preparation is not difficult
- Get NEET rank is not-impossible
- Do Not Hesitate
- Better to study NCERT books
- Use other Reference-Books also
- Solve MCQ's for more practice.
- Prepare important topics first & then Other topics
- Complete the rest of the syllabus for each subject
Important Topics in PHYSICS:-
- Mechanical properties
- Current Electricity
- Duel Nature of Matter & Radiation
- Magnetism & Moving Charges
- Rigid Body Dynamics
- Work. Energy & Power
- Planar Motion
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Kinetic Theory & Thermal Properties of Matter
- Atomic Study
- Practice Laws of Motion
- Alternating Current & Work
- Energy and Power
Experts suggest that Physics Section in NEET is mostly application-based. So You should memorise the formulae and then understand their applications to various situations.
Complete NEET Syllabus Physics:
See Previous NEET Question Papers for Exam Pattern:-
Solve all the numerical problems of NCERT books and use them to prepare the conceptual part too.
Solve Physics MCQ's from good-quality competition books too...
Important Topics for Biology:-
Prepare for the Botany & Zoology Topics:
- Biological Classification
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Cell. The Unit of Life
- Animal Kingdom
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and diseases
- Body Fluids & Diseas
- Biological Classification
- Study all diagrams & concepts carefully
90% of the questions asked in the NEET exam are picked from NCERT books when it comes to Biology Section.
Important Topics for Chemistry:
- Basic Concepts
- P-Block Elements
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carbozylic Acids
- Chemical Bonding
- Cordination Compounds
- Alkanes. Alkenes and Alkynes.
- Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry
- Haloalkanes and Halcarenes
- The d and f Block elements
- The Solid State
- Alcohols. Phenots and Ethers
- S-block, p-Block, d-Block and f-Block elements should thoroughly prepare with special reactions in Organic Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry is mostly fact-based and are picked directly from NCERT books.
- Organic & Physical Chemistry questions asked are both conceptual & application based in nature
- For these topics you should follow NCERT books & good quality competition books
In the Last week preparation:-
Solve at least Ten previous Years' NEET and AIPMT question papers. This is helpful for you to become familiar withth NEET Question Pattern, and You will understand the difficulty levels of questions asked in the exam, and gauge your understanding of the NEET Syllabus you have covered.
- NEET 2017 exam has negative marking
- (If you don't know an answer, Leave It altogether)
- Don't go for Guess answers
- Very important thing is Take care of your Health in Last week
- Take Good Food / Healthy Food
- Don't prepare all night. Try to catch at least 6 hours sleep
- Evening time / or other time try to walk at least 15 minutes it will helpful
- Or practice Concentrating / alertness
- Switch Off your Mobile Phone / Laptop / TV while preperation
- Don't think about social-media
- Invest all your time in NEET Preparation
- Keep Motivating your self
- Be confident
- Think Positively
- Don't loose your heart
- Follow the memory tips/tricks like Linking/Pegging/graphical/methods
- Believe in Your Hard work not in Luck.
These are only the author's advice, take expert's suggestion / or visit the official website of cbseneet for complete pattern/syllabus
Best of luck...........